NITEC - Great if a Plasma isn't in the budget., $2000, ID#NITEC
An inexpensive alternative to plasma systems.
NiTec tables offer the following for a low volume shop
- A fraction of the cost.
- No permits needed from Local Government.
- Increases your fitting accuracy.
- Uses standard 120-volt power.
- No ventilation required, no fumes.
- Your fitting pattern won't be tempered
- No scrap to cut up and throw away.
- Patterns are automatically aligned with a "Tic"
- Tic' sRoll, kink, brake patterns
- Lines are always on the inside of the fittings.
- Takes up little floor space.
- Simple & Easy to use!
- Select a fitting you want from a menu
- Pick edges from a list
- Enter dimensions in picture on the screen.
- The system will draw the patterns on your metal complete with edges, seams, bends.
- All done with a the Sharpie Marker
We have two of these tables and we need our space back. BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!