Ideal - Metal Wire Channel Letter Stitchers, ID#IDEALS
26″ throat accommodates stitching up to 52″ letters. Uses 18 gauge (.0475), stainless steel or galvanized wire 10# coil.
- Adequate space for all depths of letters
- 1-3/8″ clearance between clincher & head.
- A safe & comfortable work height: from floor to top of post is 46-1/2″.
- Letters up to 18″ deep can be stitched without any adjustments. 18″ depth from clincher (anvil) top to support cross bar.
- Minimal floor space; a quarter of the space required by other fastening equipment – 24″x41″.
- Standard electrical – 110/115 volts – 1/2 HP.
||13" Throat Depth
||25" Throat Depth
||25" Channel Letter
Low Material Cost
Low Production Cost
Secure Permanent Joints
Metal to Metal
Metal to Non-Metal
Non-Metal to Non-Metal
|Stitching offers considerable savings over other methods of securing metal to paper, cloth, wood, leather, plastic, aluminum, steel - almost anything that can be riveted, spot welded, nailed, taped or glued.
To receive your discounted and delivered price on one of our stitchers please fill-out the form below or give us a call toll free at 800-753-0393.