Morlin - Electric Pittsburgh Hammer, ID#EM5400
The PERFECT TOOL For Closing "Pittsburgh Locks" - Model 5400
The 5400 Hammer speeds up and takes the work out of the only tedious, costly, and time-consuming job of fabricating duct work- closing the "seam." This new tool breezes along at speeds of 15 feet per minute on commonly used gauges. Actually, it can save half of a man's time in making ducts, and do a better job.
- Ends Hand Hammering . .Just a couple of taps at the center and ends of a standard length duct to secure the lock . . . then the 5400 Pittsburgh Lock Hammer does all the work.
- Versatile . . . Handles 30 to 22 gauge (no adjustment required). For straight runs, inside or outside radius . . . use it in the shop or on the job.
- Perfect Balance . . Weight rests on the work . . . position of handle affords positive control and balance . . . guides easily along the seam.
- Powerful . . HEAVY-DUTY BUILT 115V AC motor . . . more than enough power for any job.
- Rugged . . . Sturdily built for heavy-duty use . . . ball and roller bearings throughout.
- Warranty . . . One YEAR on ALL PARTS & LABOR.
Call us at 800-753-0393 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for FREE FREIGHT.